Tips to Make The Most of Your London Vacation
- Stay in the Inner Boroughs of London to save money on transportation since most attractions will be within walking distance.
- Try a British Cream Tea.
- Travel in the off seasons. January and February or September and November.
- Purchase a London Pass to get into over 60 attractions.
- Buy a London hop on, hop off bus pass
- Buy your British power adaptor before arriving at the airport. It’s cheaper that way
- Rather then purchasing a global sim card, wait and purchase a prepaid British sim card while in London
- Tipping in not mandatory in London
- Remember cars drive on the left
- Dial 999 in an emergency
- Look out for FREE walking tour in London
Copyright A Little About London 2017